WILTON HUNT CLUB
OPEN HUNTER TRIALS
SUNDAY 15th October 2023
TENANTRY FARM, ROCKBOURNE, HANTS, SP6 3PB
What 3 words ref for end of drive
By kind permission of R McLeod Esq
ENTRIES VIA EQUO
CLASS 1 – PAIRS fences approx. 70 cm
Rosettes to 6th place
Entry £35 per pair
CLASS 2 - RESTRICTED NOVICE fences approx 70cm
Open to Combination of horse & rider not to have been placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd in any Hunter Trial (70cm and above exc Pairs).
Rosettes to 6th place
CLASS 3 – OPEN fences approx. 80cm
Rosettes to 6th place Entry £20
Open to all.
There will be a timed element in all classes.
Numbers of entries in each class may be restricted.
Paramedics, photographer and catering will be on site.
ALL CURRENT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS WILL BE ADHERED TO ON THE DAY
All competitors need to bring a Number Bib and
Print their own numbers before the day.
1 number to be worn per pair.
Template provided below.
Entries open now
Entries Close Sat 15th October 2023 9:30AM
There is no published starting order, please put your number on the board at the Collecting Ring.
Riders with more than 1 horse in a class will need to go early in the class, to allow enough time for multiple rides.
You will need to bring your own number bib and printed number (see list below)
Additional entries will be allowed on the day from competitors who have already entered another class. Therefore already have a number.
Additional Entry Fee.
Single classes £25 Pairs Classes £40
Please Bring Cash
This means if you have a good time going round you can go again!
RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. The course will be open for inspection on Saturday 9th October from 2pm-6pm
2. LATE ENTRIES ON THE DAY if Classes are not full
3. The Judge’s decision is final.
4. The committee reserve the right to cancel or divide any class, to alter advertised times and to refuse any entry without reason.
5. Horses/ponies may only be ridden once in each class.
6. Three refusals at one fence eliminates. (You may be asked to leave the course if you are holding up other competitors or if the ground is “cutting up”.
7. Hard hats MUST be worn at all times when mounted. Back protectors and medical arm bands are strongly advised. Please ride safely.
8. Competitors must jump singly (except the pair’s class) and must give way to the faster horse.
9. Provisional results will be posted on website. Any objections need to be lodged by 9pm on the 11th Oct.
10. Prize money, rosettes and results will be sent, once results have been confirmed.
11. No entry fee will be refunded without a Vet or Doctor’s certificate.
12. Wilton Hunt Club Cups are held for one year and must be returned clean and in good condition.
13. You Must provide your own Number Bib and Print your number before the day.
14. Refund Policy
A £3 admin fee (per payment) will be levied on any refund.