Round the legendary ROCKBOURNE RIDE, TENANTRY
7 miles of beautiful grass tracks
with over 30 (optional) jumps
Adults £25, Wilton Members £20, Under 16s £15
Online entries only
The Wilton Hunt Club Fun Jump and Ride
Sunday 25th October 2020
Tenantry Farm, Rockbourne, Fordingbridge, SP6 3PB
Queries to Ally Acland firstname.lastname@example.org
Starts between 09.30 and 12.30
Hourly start times will be allocated to ensure an even flow of riders. Please message Ally above or via Equo entry website if you have a preferred time.
Adults £25, Wilton Members £20, Under 16s £15.
If you wish to go round a 2nd time there will be a card payment option for £15 on the day—time permitting. Last start wil be at 12.30pm.
Everyone who completes the course will receive a rosette.
A photographer will be on the course. Photos can be purchased a few days after the event. There will be a link from www.wilton-hunt.co.uk
There are over 30 great jumps of varying difficulty. Each will have a non-jumping alternative. You are strongly advised to wear body a protector if jumping. There will be medical cover on site. The nearest A&E is at Salisbury hospital.
There will be no loos on site owing to COVID.
RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. Hard hats conforming to at least PAS 015, BS EN1384 or ASTM F 1163 with Kite mark or S.E.I. to be worn by all riders at all times when mounted.
3. The minimum age for horses and ponies is 4 years.
4. No dogs please (due to local shoots and livestock)
5. Instructions from course Stewards must be obeyed.
6. The organisers accept no liability for any loss, injury or damage to any equine, person, or their property and equipment, however caused.
7. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
8. In the Event of Cancellation or Postponement, riders must contact the Secretary to claim any refund within 14 days of the original event date. No refund will be given if the event goes ahead.
9. Refunds (less £2 admin fee) will be given on receipt of Doctors or Vet Certificate received within 2 weeks of event. Riders can be exchanged (in advance) at no charge.
10. Take care to keep our venue clean and tidy and pick up droppings and do not muck out lorries/trailers on site.
11. All those entering this event will be deemed to have accepted the above conditions.
12. All attendees must comply with the current COVID rules. If you have been showing symptoms please do not turn up. Park at least 5m apart.
If you wish to become a member of the Wilton Hunt Club and be kept up to date with meets, social events and receive our newsletter we would love to welcome you!
Please go to the Hunt Club page of the website.