The Wilton Hunt Fun Ride
Fun Ride on 12 July near Coombe Bissett across beautiful downland countryside with a few optional jumps.
The entry is £25 adults, £20 WHC members and £15 children 16 and under.
Start between 09.30 and 13.20
Online entries only. Due to Covid-19 we cannot accept cheques through the post or cash on the day.
Update 10th July 20
We have allocated Approx start times for all groups and single riders who requested early or late times Please see below.
Entries are still open via Equo, and the quieter time to go round is between 11.30am & 1.30pm
You can also add to a group who have a time by putting the group name in the entry notes when entering.
Single riders should arrive at the start and we will fit you in.
Please download the FUNRIDE ENTRIES list below to see allocated times. Those groups that are highlighted, have at least 1 person who hasn't registered, so please enter so we have your details.
(NB if you are registering with Equo for the first time, check your spam for the activation email)
Contact: Helen Randall email@example.com for enquiries or if you wish to pay by BACS
This event will comply with the Covid-19 Restrictions current at the time of the Event.
There will be no loos or first aid on site.
The nearest A&E is at Odstock Hospital, Salisbury less than 5 miles away.
Donation to Wiltshire Air Ambulance.
Due to local shoots and livestock we ask that you do not bring dogs.
Everyone who completes the course will receive a rosette.
RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. Hard hats conforming to at least PAS 015, BS EN1384 or ASTM F 1163
with Kite mark or S.E.I. to be worn by all riders at all times when
3. The minimum age for horses and ponies is 4 years.
4. No dogs please.
5. Instructions from course Stewards must be obeyed.
6. The organisers accept no liability for any loss, injury or damage to any
equine, person, or their property and equipment, however caused.
7. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
8. In the Event of Cancellation or Postponement, riders must contact the
Secretary to claim any refund within 14 days of the original event date –
9. Refunds (less £2 admin fee) will be given on receipt of Doctors or Vet
Certificate received within 2 weeks of event. Riders can be exchanged (in advance) at no charge.
10. All those entering this event will be deemed to have accepted the above