Sunday 15th October 2023
Tenantry Farm, Rockbourne SP63PB
Morning - Autumn Jump & Ride
Afternoon - Hunter Trials 2'6" Classes
Equine Car Boot Sale
Having a tack room clear out?
Too many rugs for your horses, make some money to cover your winter cost.
£10 per car
Notes for riders who are entered for the ride
TIMES - We give 15 minute slots to approx 5 groups, they will be sent of at intervals in the 15 minutes slot.
Times available below (some phones do not like this so may not be visiable, please try a computer)
PLEASE NOTE, We only issue times to try and keep the flow of starters even over the morning. Some people want to go early as they have commitments
later in the day, other want to go late as they have animals and family to sort in the morning.
So if you haven't requested a time, you are probably someone who want to enjoy the ride and don't care when you start. If this is you just come to
the start when you are ready and we will fit you in. It's looking less busy between 10am - 12pm.
Likewise if you have requested a time and your horse takes an hour to load, or doesn't take it's usual hour. Don't Worry!! Come to the start
when you are ready.
All we ask is that you start between 9.30am and 12noon.
We are taking entries on the day, if any of your friends want to join you. The On day fee will be £30, Cash please.
We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday. Don't forget we have refreshments on sale at the parking field.
It's Easy to enter, just click the "Enter with Equo" Logo above and you will be taken to a list of forthcoming Wilton Hunt events.
- Select the ride you require from the list.
- We only need your name and your horses name.
- Team Name if you are riding with friends, and want to ride together ie Team Name: Smith/Jones/Williams
- Entry note if you want to go Early, Middle or Late. You could even state the time ie 10.30am and we will try and get you in as near as
we can to that time.
- A list of times will be posted on this page of the website and emailed on the day before the ride. (please check the email address you
have registered with equo is correct)
- Times are flexible and are only given to keep numbers waiting at the start to a minimum
If you don't already have an Equo account,it takes about 10 minutes to set up, and are then it is very quick and easy to enter in the
N.B. Don't fill in all the details about your horse, most people only input it's name and D.O.B.
If you have a quiery please use the contact form below, and some one will get back to you.
We look forward to seeing you at our rides in 2022.